Financials and Outcomes
Who we work with
We work with some of the most marginalized and vulnerable children including:
• Children in conflict or high risk zones
• Children living on the streets or under the threat of abuse and exploitation
• Children under the threat of climate change or at risk of being affected by dwindling natural resources
• Children vulnerable to not getting proper healthcare, education or a safe and secure environment to grow up in.
• Children affected by natural disasters
The Foundation believes in bringing about a permanent, sustained, long term change in the lives of children and therefore we follow a two pronged approach:
1. On ground, direct implementation to change attitudes, practices and activate services to ensure children and communities have a better life.
2. Advocacy with duty bearers and law makers to ensure child friendly policies and rules.
Our partners in change: