Your access to and use of this website (www.helpforchildren.in) referred to as “Site” is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and HCNF – Help for Children in Need Foundation referred to as “HCNF” are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and conditions
- You can access download, display or print information from this Site solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of HCNF.Be aware that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of HCNF. HCNF does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license to or right in any copyright of HCNF or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- HCNF accepts no responsibility or is not responsible or liable to whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, HCNF will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- HCNF shall not be responsible or liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- HCNF reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site.
- Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of HCNF or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Furthermore, HCNF is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. HCNF reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- HCNF will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing HCNF to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- HCNF may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.